Introducing the LumiFlo™ LED light for inline sight glasses, an innovative hands-free solution exclusive to L. J. Star. The LumiFlo light can be easily attached to most inline full view sight glasses in process fluid lines, allowing operators to clearly see color, flow and particles moving through the sight glass. You can visually inspect product quality, clarity, viscosity and consistency. It also allows for better inspection during cleaning and rinsing.
Designed to prevent microbial and mildew growth using nano materials, the LumiFlo LED light provides more value than just its affordable price tag. It will also save on time during cleaning and ensure safety for on-site inspections.
Features & Benefites:
- FDA compliant silicone enclosure with antimicrobial additives that will not yellow
- Designed to prevent microbial and mildew growth using nano materials
- Easily and securely attaches mechanically under the sight glass thru-bolts without the use of additional fasteners due to its omega design
- Perfect color temperature light output from LED tube, with 98% CRI (Color Rendering Index) to identify actual flow colors
- Operating voltage: 24VDC with M12 connection
- Watertight seal for external Clean-In-Place (CIP) maintenance
- Optional battery pack for additional power for remote, hard-to-wire locations
Uses highly reliable, long-life LEDs for the perfect amount of light and optimal color temperature for processing industries such as:
The LumiFlo® LED provides the perfect amount of light for processing applications