The flanged version of our standard view-through flow indicator ranges from 1/2″ to 12″ is full-ANSI rated up to 6″. The quality investment-cast body is made from stainless or coated carbon steel. It is fitted with independently bolted glass retainers.
To meet different applications, standard view-through models may be equipped with a rotor, flapper or drip-tube. For added safety, flow indicators may be ordered with Metaglas® lenses.
All standard threaded models in the L.J. Star Incorporated line of sight flow indicators carry full ANSI rating and are available in several applications- specific configurations. ANSI designed for 150# or 300# service, threaded units are available in sizes from 1/2” to 2”.
- Plain Style – installed in any position
- Drip Tube Style – well suited for vertical lines with the downward flow direction.
- Flapper Style – monitoring either horizontal or vertical lines with upward
- Rotator Style – may be installed in any position to indicate flow in any direction.
- Full ANSI Class Rating
- Standard alloys
- 316 Stainless Steel; Carbon Steel
- Standard gasket materials
- Neoprene; Gylon®
- Tempered borosilicate glass
- Investment cast surface finish
- In-stock delivery
150 psi Standard Flanged Model
A B C
|Approx. Wt. (Lbs.)|
The specifications contained herein are subject to change without notice and any user of said specifications should verify from the manufacturer that the specifications are currently in effect. Otherwise, the manufacturer assumes no responsibility for the use of specifications which may have been changed