LJ Star, Inc., a leading supplier of Process Observation Equipment, is currently seeking a proven International Sales Manager. With potential opportunities in global markets, our company is seeking an experienced International Sales Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate is a creative, forward-thinking, self-starter who wants to be an integral part of the LJ Star SALES TEAM. The successful applicant will identify how LJ Star process observation products and engineered solutions can help each customer take their design, functionality, and operational performance to the next level.
- Prospect for International clients and develop stronger relationships with existing clients, to understand each customer’s process observation needs. Focus territories are Latin America, Europe and Asia.
- Develop the International network of distributors that will promote, market and sell LJ Star products.
- Become knowledgeable in the regulations and code clearance requirements for product sales by country.
- Provide distributor and customer training when necessary.
- Monitor, implement and develop sales strategies, budgets, marketing plans, analysis of market and competitors and achieve consistent sales quota attainment.
- Present and articulate LJ Star product features and benefits.
- Collaborate across LJ Star sales team to secure customer business.
- Monitor gross margin profitability for each country, prioritize sales efforts and develop initiatives to maximize account profitability.
- Forecast, track and record sales activities to meet or exceed targets.
- Use CRM system to document client activity, create proposals / quotations, process orders, and forecast sales.
- Business travel required as necessary to interface with distribution network and Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Food and Beverage and Industrial companies.
- Minimum of 5 years of Successful International Sales Experience specifying and selling capital equipment to processing facilities.
- Ability to communicate with engineers, project managers, manufacturing, quality, and lead technical personnel at process facilities.
- Proven ability to manage entire Sales Process from prospecting through close.
- Experience in technical product sales in processing industries, preferably in the pharmaceutical and biotech or industrial production markets.
- Professionalism in all aspects of building and maintaining business relationships.
- An experienced user of Microsoft Office and CRMs (preferably Salesforce).
- International travel as required to secure and develop distributor and customer relationships. Travel will include international trade shows and exhibits.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or a Technical field. Foreign language skills preferred.
- Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) a plus.
LJ Star Incorporated a premier Cleveland based company gained its competitive edge and world-wide recognition by offering the highest level of products in the unique and specialized process observation field.
The LJ Star team is recognized for their commitment, responsiveness, and professionalism in providing innovative solutions to their expanding customer base.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, have a desire to work in a challenging yet fun environment with a stable well-established company, let us know by applying today.
Thank you for your interest in LJ Star’s International Sales Manager position, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
LJ Star, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, military or protected veteran status. We are committed to a safe and drug-free workplace.
This job summary is intended to be brief and does not list all the duties for this position. LJ Star is an at-will employer, which means that either party is free to terminate the employment relationship at any time, without any advanced notice, for any reason or no reason.