L.J. Star, Inc. is a leading provider of engineered products for a variety of processing industries. As a Cleveland area company with over 25 years of experience, we continue to make exciting progress as an industry leader. We have an immediate need to add an Inside Sales Associate to our dedicated team.
The successful candidate will enjoy being on the front-line every day. The Associate will work with and support the Outside Sales/Business Development team in our Cleveland-area office. The top priority of this position is to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
Key Role responsibilities include:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through lead follow-up
- Achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Answering questions on L.J. Star products and services via phone, and by e-mail
- Qualifying opportunities for Outside Sales/Business Development
- Providing quotes, technical support and estimated lead times
- Entering sales activity in CRM database and maintaining updated information
Qualifications and Skills
Previous experience in an inside sales or customer service position is preferred.
Minimum qualifications include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field (or equivalent experience)
- One-year experience in technical sales and/or a customer service role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical understanding and attention to detail
- Ability to learn independently and retain product specific information
- Ability to prospect, qualify and manage the customer database
- Ability to respond swiftly, meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Sales Force is a plus
See other job openings.